In short, a process is an abstraction of resources and a container of resources. In traditional operating systems, a process is the basic unit of resource allocation and execution. Processes support concurrent execution because each process has its own data and stack space. If a program wants to execute concurrently, just start mult ...
Posted by Kibeth on Sun, 21 Jun 2020 00:18:53 -0700
Overview of the first phase of algorithm
As the first phase of algorithm training, it is not difficult. But as a normal algorithm learner. We should not be bound by the present, so we will talk about as many ways as possible. As a review of previous algorithm learning. The methods used here will be described in detail in other documents.
Posted by PeterPopper on Sat, 20 Jun 2020 21:24:09 -0700
1. Write Gobang game in java
2. The program has a simple and beautiful graphical interface, and the interface is mainly composed of board, title and buttons for game operation. In addition, the size of the game interface is immutable, the program will automatically obtain the size informa ...
Posted by haddydaddy on Sat, 20 Jun 2020 01:19:45 -0700
13. Class relationship -- inheritance relationship
1. Inheritance relationship
1.1 concept of inheritance
·Inheritance mechanism is an indispensable key concept in object-oriented programming, the foundation of code reusability, and the main way to improve the expansibility and maintainabil ...
Posted by heerajee on Fri, 19 Jun 2020 21:41:21 -0700
Plant Design Mode
Interface-oriented programming reduces coupling between classes and Applications
Three forms of factory design patterns:
1. Static Factory
There is a static method in the factory that determines the type of "manufacturing" based on the parameters and transfers the resp ...
Posted by spider22 on Fri, 19 Jun 2020 19:06:27 -0700
1. Chain List
Chain lists in the Linux kernel are special
list_entry, container_of and offsetof macros
An example illustrates `offsetof` and `container_of`Macro
Operations on linked lists
1. Create a list of chains
2. Add Node to Chain List
3. Delete Nodes
4. Move merge nodes
5. D ...
Julia Programming 3 Array
Properties of arrays
Accessing elements in an array
1. Create arrays by columns: If you create arrays in square brackets, and elements are separated by commas, the created arrays are in the form of column vectors; you can also create multidimen ...
Posted by Nicklas on Fri, 19 Jun 2020 18:08:27 -0700
1. The whole process of Aop is Aspect Oriented Programming, which is a technology for facet-oriented programming, to achieve the same maintenance of program functions through pre-compilation and run-time dynamic agents.Aop is the continuation of oop, a hot spot in software development, and an important content in Spring framework.It is a derive ...
Posted by Bikkebakke on Fri, 19 Jun 2020 17:58:24 -0700
Author: Waste senior brother
1.1. Integration mode
There are four ways to integrate Elasticsearch in Spring Boot:
Spring Data Elasticsearch Repositories
This paper uses the following two methods to connect and operate elastic search respectively
1.2. Environm ...
Posted by RwpTechAdMin on Fri, 19 Jun 2020 01:00:37 -0700
JetBrains is a Czech software development company, which is located in Prague, Czech Republic, and has offices in St. Petersburg, Russia and Boston, Massachusetts, USA. its most well-known product is the integrated development environment used for Java programming languag ...
Posted by chronomantic on Thu, 18 Jun 2020 22:53:48 -0700