Now I want to compare the differences before and after php web page execution, but I still can't find better software
Add, delete, and change the kind that is recorded.
Then MySQL 5 is discovered by browsing the official documentation.1 has one Common Query Log .So try:
cd /Appl ...
Posted by Goofan on Fri, 15 May 2020 09:17:40 -0700
<div class="pagelist"> <span id="loadmore" class="btn" style="display: block;">Load more</span> </div>
Find the button to load more and set the id (preferably id, which is easier to traverse).
<ul id="showajaxnews" style="opacity: 1; top: 0px;">
Posted by php_man555 on Thu, 14 May 2020 07:33:19 -0700
laravel has many projects in use, but routing configuration is an indispensable work. In many cases, routing configuration not only increases the repetitive work, but also increases the code overhead. When the project reaches a certain level, the number of routing configurations will be amazing.
In many cases, we have to think that although th ...
Posted by ben2468 on Mon, 11 May 2020 00:57:47 -0700
In the online shopping mall, we can often see multi-level classification, sub classification and even unlimited classification. This article will show you how to implement it gracefully through Laravel Eloquent.
We will create a micro project to show the classification of children's shops, with 5 levels in total, as follows:
Database migrati ...
Posted by nitram on Mon, 11 May 2020 00:03:54 -0700
In php, sometimes we need to use the compressed file operation, which can save disk space; and the compressed file is smaller, convenient for network transmission, and efficient. Let's learn about the compression and decompression related operations of php
There is a ziprarchive class in PHP, which is specially used for compression and decompr ...
Posted by doremi on Sat, 09 May 2020 01:58:02 -0700
API is a good choice when using cross platform applications. In addition to the website, your product may also have Android and iOS applications. In this case, the API is just as good because you can write different front ends without changing any back-end code. When using the API, just click GET, POST or other types of requests with some param ...
Posted by beachcomber on Sat, 09 May 2020 01:20:36 -0700
Install dependent packages:
#yum install gcc bison bison-devel zlib-devel libmcrypt-devel mcrypt mhash-devel openssl-devel libxml2-devel libcurl-devel bzip2-devel readline-devel libedit-devel sqlite-devel libpng-devel libjpeg-devel freetype freetype-devel
Create a WW user:
#useradd -g www -s /sbin/nolo ...
Posted by ChrisDarl on Fri, 08 May 2020 11:18:51 -0700
Design a person class with the following conditions:
1) Define the protected attribute: name (name), age (age), sex (gender)
2) Define static attribute: num (used to calculate the number of instantiated persons)
3) Define a constructor that outputs "I am a person" when an object is created and adds 1 to num;
4) Define a dest ...
Posted by moise on Fri, 08 May 2020 10:33:34 -0700
Detailed explanation of Ansible Roles and practical cases
Add user account
1. Login account used by operation and maintenance personnel;
2. All businesses are placed in the "home directory of yun users" under / app / to avoid misplacement of business data;
3. This user is also used by ansible, because alm ...
Posted by chard on Fri, 08 May 2020 06:53:59 -0700
1. Events are similar to middleware, but events are more accurately positioned and more detailed business scenarios;
2. Event definable: event class, event listening class and event subscription class;
3. We first create a test event class: TestEvent.php, and manually create a test class;
public function __construct()
//Register l ...
Posted by why2k on Fri, 08 May 2020 03:58:55 -0700