1, PXC introduction
2, Deploy PXC cluster
1, PXC introduction
Reference resources: Official Percona
PXC is an open source MySQL high availability solution, which integrates Percona Server and Xtrabackup with Galera library to realize synchronous multi master replication. High availability solutions based on Galera mainly incl ...
Posted by nic9 on Thu, 27 Feb 2020 03:17:08 -0800
Monte Carlo simulation for European option pricing
for the European call option whose underlying asset price is S0 and execution price is X, the price of maturity t is CT = max(0,ST-X). In the risk neutral world, the option price at time t is CT = e-r(T-t)E[max(0,ST-X)], which is also one ...
Posted by andrew10181 on Thu, 27 Feb 2020 03:01:54 -0800
1, If the constructor can be called
1. Write a UserInfo class:
2. The spring XML file is configured as follows:
3. Write a Test class
2, Assign values to different types of parameters of the constructor
1. Custom object
1) Write UserInfo class
2) Configuration XML file
3) Write Te ...
Posted by Grim... on Thu, 27 Feb 2020 02:44:19 -0800
1. Three installation methods of hive
Three installation methods of Hive are introduced on Hive official website, corresponding to different application scenarios. In the final analysis, the storage location of metadata is different.
Embedded mode (metadata is saved in the embedded derby database, al ...
Posted by akreation on Thu, 27 Feb 2020 02:23:22 -0800
1. General way to get request parameters: the following methods can be used to get request parameters in both get and post request modes
1. String getParameter(String name): get the parameter value according to the parameter name. Username = ZS & password = 123
2. String getParameterValues(St ...
Posted by shylock on Thu, 27 Feb 2020 02:04:50 -0800
Chapter 2: basic configuration of Spring Boot2.x (in continuous update Updated February 27)
Summary of this chapter
What is annotation?
What are the core annotations of Spring Boot2.x?
What is auto configuration?
How can we extend our application with auto configuration feature?
Let's take a small ex ...
Posted by 14zero on Thu, 27 Feb 2020 02:01:55 -0800
Object oriented Java
6.1 process oriented and object-oriented
What is object-oriented? What's the difference between object-oriented and process oriented?
Process oriented is to analyze the steps needed to implement the requirements, and implement these steps step by step through functions, and th ...
Posted by 121212 on Thu, 27 Feb 2020 01:42:37 -0800
Today's source code and materials:
Extraction code: ls63
1. Role list display and add / delete operation
2. User list display and add / delete operation
3. Delete user and role operations
4. User login operation
5. Configure ...
Posted by chombone on Thu, 27 Feb 2020 01:37:52 -0800
Docker - building rabbitmq cluster
1. First, pull the image of rabbitmq
2. Then run three instances of rabbitmq
3. Then we build the cluster and synchronize the time zone
4. How to delete a container
5. Open the firewall or port controller for port release and check the operation s ...
Posted by gabe33 on Thu, 27 Feb 2020 01:17:07 -0800
With the limitations of single disk in data security, performance and capacity, RAID has emerged. RAID combines multiple independent disks in different ways to form a disk group to obtain higher data security, performance and capacity than single disk.
1, Common RAID levels
Raid has several levels of RAID0~RAID7. In addition, there are some co ...
Posted by simplyi on Thu, 27 Feb 2020 01:15:44 -0800