Tip: please read through the operation steps, relevant precautions and relevant reference links before operation. Operation is risky.
1, Tool preparation
Download ADB environment package
platform-tools_r31.0.1-windows tools I use
Reference tool link: https://dl.google.com/android/repository/platform-tools_r31.0.1-windows.zip
2, Turn on the developer option of the mobile phone and enable USB debugging
- Mobile phone settings - more settings - about mobile phone - find the "software version number" and click it 7 times in a row to open it,
- Return to the bottom of the more settings page to see the developer options. Turn on the "USB debugging" switch, and then connect the mobile phone to the computer with USB to authorize the connection.
- Switch the USB link to "manage files" in the notification bar
3, Enter ADB environment
Enter ADB environment directory with CMD
- Unzip the ADB environment package downloaded before (I. tool preparation), and move the "platform tools" file to the root directory of disk D.
- Enter "CD D: platform tools" in the open cmd and press enter.
4, Connect mobile phone with ADB command
- Enter "adb devices" in cmd to request to connect to the mobile phone
- The request for USB debugging authorization will pop up on the mobile phone. Just click allow or agree. Press the up arrow again and enter, that is, enter "adb devices" again
3. Enter "adb shell" in cmd to enter the system command panel
After entering the system command panel, it indicates that the preliminary work is ready.
When uninstalling the built-in software, you first need to know the package name of the software to be uninstalled. The uninstallation error will make the mobile phone unable to use normally. Be careful.
1) How to get the package name
1. Use the app package name viewer to search on the Internet
2. Use ADB command to monitor the APP application of operation
# In the fourth step above, the second small step is completed correctly # Enter command: adb shell am monitor # Enter the command and click the app you want to uninstall on your mobile phone. You can see that data constantly pops up in the cmd command line environment, display the android app you are using, and record the package name
After 1) -- > 2 obtains the correct name of the app package you want to uninstall, exit the current monitoring interface and re-enter the ADB uninstall command panel.
# Exit the monitoring interface exit #Enter ADB uninstall command panel adb shell # Uninstall the specified package pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.vivo.gamecube # Uninstall game box # success occurs after the uninstallation is successful. If there is no package, the uninstallation fails # Continuously uninstall the specified garbage built-in app pm uninstall -k --user 0 xxxxxx # xxxxxx refers to the junk app
3) Common app s that can be uninstalled
App store, Jovi, i music, i housekeeper, vivo desktop, photo album, vivo official website, vivo account, video, vivo wallet, vivo service security plug-in, housekeeper service plug-in, iFLYTEK voice engine, cloud service, collection, global search, browser, app store, picture reading and screen locking service, Hoverball
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.bbkmusic //vivo i Music pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.VideoPlayer //vivo i video pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.bbk.theme //vivo i theme pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.iqoo.secure //vivo i housekeeper pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.vivo.weather //vivo weather pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.BBKClock //vivo alarm clock pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.vivo.browser //vivo browser pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.vivo.space //vivo paradise pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.bbk.appstore //vivo app store pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.vivo.game //vivo game center pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.bbk.calendar //vivo calendar pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.bbk.cloud //vivo cloud service pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.vivo.FMRadio //vivo radio
Finally, a refreshing interface will appear, which is comfortable to use.
Mainly operated on vivo phones. Please operate Android phones of other brands carefully
enjoy it !